We are a community of traditional families, single-parent families, blended families, singles, young adults, youth and children, who are connected by a love for God and for people. Simply put, we are a family church, and a church for families.
We are called to model reconciliation to God, our families, and our communities by:
- Building committed relationships through our weekly Connection Groups
- Fostering inner healing and restoration through weekend retreats and counseling
- Expressing our creative gifts through music, dance, theater and interactive multimedia
- Practicing prayer and intercession for and with one another
- Promoting leadership development through training and mentoring